I haven't quite figure out how to put ski's on this baby, but when I do, look out.....fun, fun, fun. lol.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Yecky
I thought I share these pictures, mainly for my sis Tammy, just because I know how she so misses our wonderful weather here in Toledo. In the pics we have about 3", and were expecting another 4 to 5" tonight. So Tammy don't get to home sick.



I haven't quite figure out how to put ski's on this baby, but when I do, look out.....fun, fun, fun. lol.
I haven't quite figure out how to put ski's on this baby, but when I do, look out.....fun, fun, fun. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
eewwwww!! ick!!!!!! I can't say that I will EVER miss that stuff.
It is supposed to get up in the 50's here today. So if you can ever dig yourself out and want to head south - a bedroom is waiting for you! :o)
Post a Comment