I need to apologize, so I thought I take this time to thank my very good friend Ajay, and also his Father for giving me the opportunity to share a couple of the Michigan Football games, even though our team didn't do so well it still was fun and great to spend those times with Ajay once again. I'm am so sorry that Ajay's father was not feeling well enough to attend any of the game's, and I'm am sure Jay and his Dad missed spending those Sat. together but I'm sure next year will be much better. So sorry for taking so long to thank you guy's but I truly and dearly appreciate the opportunity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No Need to apologize, It was a blast having my old friend at the games. I did miss my Dad but he should be back to normal by next season. GO BLUE!!!!!
Post a Comment